Atlas Model Railroad Co. - Thursday Proto Photo, Jun 3/10
Atlas Model Railroad Co.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Atlas Model Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Rules   FAQ  
Active Topics | Members | Online Users | Forum Archive | Basic Forum (Mac / Netscape Users) | Search | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 94 ]  [ Total: 94 ]  [ Newest Member: vivianod1 ]
 All Forums
 Atlas Model Railroad Forums
 N Scale Model Railroad Forum
 Thursday Proto Photo, Jun 3/10
Previous Page
 Forum Locked |   Topic Locked |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Mike Chase, Phoenix-area N-scaler Topic Next Topic: Wheels of Time celestory roof cars
Page: of 2

sdodge

Posted - 2010 June 03 :  11:25:59 PM  Show Profile
Ah yes, East Deerfield yard! I have a few boxes of Kodachrome slides taken in 1985 from that bridge, need to get them scanned. I'm suprised...it looks like all the tracks are still in place.

Steve Dodge

fvracer_x

Posted - 2010 June 04 :  11:42:31 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by LocoIndy76

Over Memorial Day weekend we went to local transportation museum and took a caboose ride to town for lunch...

Here is the actual train crossing over the White River

Nickel Plate Baldwin DS-4-4-1000 #99

The EMD SW1 that pushed our cabooses to town. Monon #50

Nickel PLate Road Baywindow caboose #405, Monon Extended View Cupola Caboose #81528 and SW1 #50 made up our consist. We rode in the Monon Caboose

Brilliant shots! I missed another good time here in Indy. I really need to find more time to play with trains (and less work) doggoneit!

- Martin

LocoIndy76

Posted - 2010 June 06 :  7:54:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit LocoIndy76's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by fvracer_x

Brilliant shots! I missed another good time here in Indy. I really need to find more time to play with trains (and less work) doggoneit!

- Martin

Thank you! Yeah, the ITM has some cool stuff and some nice rides for a pretty low price..

See my railfanning and model railroad pics at my webshots page http://community.webshots.com/user/LocoIndy76?vhost=community

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Mike Chase, Phoenix-area N-scaler Topic Next Topic: Wheels of Time celestory roof cars  
 Forum Locked |   Topic Locked |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Atlas Model Railroad Co. © 1709-2011 Atlas Models Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.77 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000