Atlas Model Railroad Co. - Hunter Scenery Co
Atlas Model Railroad Co.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Atlas Model Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Rules   FAQ  
Active Topics | Members | Online Users | Forum Archive | Basic Forum (Mac / Netscape Users) | Search | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 26 ]  [ Total: 26 ]  [ Newest Member: jjbern ]
 All Forums
 Atlas Model Railroad Forums
 N Scale Model Railroad Forum
 Hunter Scenery Co
 Forum Locked |   Topic Locked |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Anybody have an E-R Models bay window caboose? Topic Next Topic: USRA wood caboose  

Ngoody

Posted - 2008 October 05 :  3:21:27 PM  Show Profile
Does anyone know whats going on with this company? I purchased and paid for an order of ballast in the spring. Never heard anything for a while and I followed up. William advised via email that he fell off the roof and broke his leg, but my order was ready to ship. Nothing. I finally got a hold of someone in July who said my order would soon be shipped. Nothing.
Since the first of Sept I have emailed and phoned with no response.
I live in Ontario, so just can't drive over there. Any help or information would be appreciated. thx
Chris

BCR 570

Posted - 2008 October 05 :  4:05:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit BCR 570's Homepage
I placed an order several months ago. When it didn't show up, I sent several e-mails requesting an update but did not receive a reply. The order did eventually arrive, although the bags split open in the box and some was lost. The ballast is extremely fine and loos like it will be a nice product to use with Code 40 track. It is real granite and is apparently only made to order. That may explain the delay in shipping, but not the inabiity to respond to e-mails and keep customers informed.

Tim

Tim Horton
North Vancouver, B.C. CANADA
BCR Dawson Creek Subdivision in N Scale
www.bcrdawsonsub.ca

TrainCat2

Posted - 2008 October 06 :  3:22:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit TrainCat2's Homepage
Bill is almost always at the Timonium shows.

Since I will be at this Timonium show, I will forward your concerns for you. Send me the details via email (NOT PM please). I'll reply or post whichever is appropiate.

Bob Knight

http://traincat2.com

Steve Woodward

Posted - 2008 October 06 :  3:43:48 PM  Show Profile
I too had a long delay in delivery (at least a couple of months), took numerous emails but the ballast finally showed up.

Ngoody

Posted - 2008 October 06 :  6:15:39 PM  Show Profile
TrainCat...thx for the offer,When you say email you, are you referring to the email via the website under your signiture?? thx

Chris

TrainCat2

Posted - 2008 October 07 :  08:19:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit TrainCat2's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Ngoody

TrainCat...thx for the offer,When you say email you, are you referring to the email via the website under your signiture?? thx

Yes ...

s a l e s @ t r a i n c a t 2 . c o m

Bob Knight

TrainCat2

Posted - 2008 October 11 :  8:11:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit TrainCat2's Homepage
After walking the entire show and not locating him, I asked Howard if Hunter Scenery was scheduled to be at the show. I was told no and that several dealers where also inquiring on his where-abouts.

I did manage to talk to another dealer that spoke to Bill in person at the last Largo show. Bill indicated he would not be displaying for awhile as he would be "staying low for awhile". I generally dismiss these things, but a second dealer at Timonium verified the story.

Sorry for the news guys.

Bob Knight

Ngoody

Posted - 2008 October 13 :  12:12:00 PM  Show Profile
Thanks very much for the update, and your efforts to track William down at the show. I have sent off another email and left a phone message once again.
According to his web site he will be doing shows in January. I may post again then to see if I can get some help. If I get my order (approx $150 US worth, ordered / paid in April) I will post. I sure don't like the "laying low bit" Sounds like he is hiding or something.
Thanks
Chris

Chris

Previous Topic: Anybody have an E-R Models bay window caboose? Topic Next Topic: USRA wood caboose  
 Forum Locked |   Topic Locked |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Atlas Model Railroad Co. © 1709-2011 Atlas Models Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.03 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000