Atlas Model Railroad Co. - Wiring and Atlas Controller
Atlas Model Railroad Co.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Atlas Model Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Rules   FAQ  
Active Topics | Members | Online Users | Forum Archive | Basic Forum (Mac / Netscape Users) | Search | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 28 ]  [ Total: 28 ]  [ Newest Member: jjbern ]
 All Forums
 DCC Forums
 DCC Forum
 Wiring and Atlas Controller
 Forum Locked |   Topic Locked |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Atlas  Train Master DCC decoder Topic Next Topic: Suitable decoder for Atlas S4  

lappy

Posted - 2004 November 22 :  11:13:40 AM  Show Profile
I am trying to connect two cabs (power supplies) to my block Selectors in order to control a reverse loop and having a heck of a time. They are wired exactly (as far as I can tell) according to diagram on back of Controller package. I get power to the reverse loop, but not the blocks. Does anyone of any ideas and/or experience with this? Or where I can look for help. Thanks,
Lappy

jward

Posted - 2004 November 22 :  2:30:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit jward's Homepage
you have 2 wires from the pack to the controller for your reverse loops. one of these passes through the controller to your selectors. th3e other should be internally connected to a terminal on the controller marked "c". this c terminal must be connected to the common rail of any tracks that are not part of the reverse loop. that is, connect it to the opposite rail fromthe one your selectors connect to. try this with a jumper first, and see if it cures the problem......

Jeffery S Ward Sr
The unofficial EMD homepage.
http://www.trainweb.org/emdloco

Previous Topic: Atlas  Train Master DCC decoder Topic Next Topic: Suitable decoder for Atlas S4  
 Forum Locked |   Topic Locked |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Atlas Model Railroad Co. © 1709-2011 Atlas Models Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.55 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000